- Quarterly newsletters that keep homeowners informed about local and state issues – information that is not available in other publications or from other sources. A publication that is written by manufactured homeowners for manufactured homeowners.
- When needed, regional, state and community alerts with updates that you and your neighbors need to know that affect your backdoor.
- A loud and active voice in Springfield and at City Hall.
- Helping homeowners form a Homeowners Association with benefits that include:
- A collective voice for homeowners in your community when issues arrive that affects your backdoor.
- Security knowing that your community is part of a larger group of homeowner associations state wide.
- MHOAI membership shows other entities that you are organized and when needed recognized.
If you are a manufactured home-owner and would like to start receiving our MHOAI on the Move publication, for $15 a year per household, you can join in our shared goals and keep updated on MHOAI’s on-going efforts. You do not need to live in a manufactured home community, we have membership that includes adult children of homeowners and others who want to keep updated and/or show support in our efforts that allow a fair and balanced agenda when a home and built up assets sits on another person’s land.
Do you need an affordable gift idea? Why not buy your friend or neighbor a subscription to our publication. Just fill out our form with information of receiver and send in your information. Click here
If you would like to become more involved as a MHOAI Board Director, or help with one of our committees that include: Fundraising Committee, MHO Day Committee, Membership and Legislative Committee, contact one of our MHOAI Board Directors Click here
Click here to join MHOAI today. As a volunteer 501(c)3 organization we truly appreciate donations that will allow MHOAI to continue moving forward and helping the many families with low to moderate incomes and the many seniors on fixed incomes. Illinois has approximately 1,500 manufactured home communities which house over 100,000 Illinois residents.