Benefits of a local association include keeping residents better informed on local and state issues.
One of the services MHOAI provides is helping communities form a home owners association. The benefits of a local association include:
- Keeping residents better informed on local and state issues.
- Arranging meetings that include speakers to help educate residents about state and local issues.
- Help foster a sense of unity among the neighborhood.
- Open or improve communications with management.
- Give residents a voice in their neighborhood.
Contact MHOAI for more information.